Virtual Year 9 Options Evening
14 January 2021 | G Denison
This year lots of things are having to be done differently and our annual Year 9 Options Evening is no exception. The virtual options evening will be held on Thursday 14th January 2021, we hope you will find it informative and engaging.
The evening marks the beginning of the options process. During the online options evening we will cover:
- The timeline for students in deciding their key stage 4 options
- The options that will be available to students
- The process for selecting the options
- The support and guidance available to students and you as parents
- Where to access careers information and guidance
You will also be given access to a range of documentation, including our Key Stage 4 Programme of Study Guide and access to individual subject leader video clips introducing all of the options available.
The options evening is being pre-recorded and the recording will be released at 5pm on Thursday.
The system for selecting students’ options will be released at the start of next week and the final deadline will not be until Friday 5th March, so you will have plenty of time to watch the recorded videos which will be available on our website throughout the options process.