Why Choose Us
In Summer 2018 the vast majority of our Year 13 students embarked on their chosen career path.
Competition for university places is strong, but with good, sound advice and guidance, of those students who applied 100% gained a place and 91% secured their first choice.
We also place importance in supporting an increasing number of students who wish to follow the apprenticeship route, or want to take a 'gap' year before taking up their university place.
Students are able to request a one-to-one careers interview when needed and their experienced personal tutor also provides a significant amount of support when students are making applications.
Did you know?
- We have high expectations, a consistently good results record and our students achieve their best.
- Students tell us they are well supported and are treated as individuals.
- Students are given individual guidance to match them to the right study programmes and this leads to success.
- We offer a wide range of A level and vocational course choices – all at level 3
- We have strong links with Oxford and Cambridge universities and a high success rate with applications.
- Our destination data is superb, with 91% going on to their first choice university.
- Students are taught by experienced specialists in their field.
- Every student has the opportunity to undertake a work placement should they wish to.
- We offer a very extensive range of enrichment and volunteering activities to cater for all tastes and interests.