About Our Sixth Form
Welcome to Northallerton Sixth Form College, a warm and inclusive environment, where all students are challenged to be ‘the best they can be’ through the values of:
At Northallerton Sixth Form College, we pride ourselves on:
- Excellent results and outcomes.
- Strong pastoral care offered through the sixth form team, to support student wellbeing and guidance.
- An inclusive environment, where all students feel happy, confident and welcome.
- Outstanding personal tutors who guide students seamlessly through the university application process.
- Fostering a love of learning and academic study.
- Being ‘big enough to provide, small enough to care’.
Alongside a commitment to focusing on academic study, students are expected and encouraged to become fully involved in the life of the college. Students in Year 13 have the opportunity to apply for roles such as Head Boy and Head Girl and play an important role in organising house events.
A wealth of opportunities exist to be part of a wide range of extra-curricular activities, including debating, drama, music, sport and travel. Our personalised approach and rich curricular and extra-curricular offer make Northallerton Sixth Form College a supportive and very positive place to learn.