Information required under School Information Regulations 2012
Our Mission, Ethos & Values
Our aim is that we learn and achieve together. We expect students 'to be the best they can be' through the values of
- Friendship and
To do this we:
- Ensure every student succeeds
- Shape our curriculum to meet students’ interests, needs and aspirations
- Strive to be effective in all we do
- Work in partnership in the interests of students
- Manage our resources to support our students.
Prospectus and Course Information
Our admission process is managed by the local authority - North Yorkshire County Council.
Click on the links below to access information on the NYCC website
Academic Performance Tables
For information about each curriculum area please contact the Head of Faculty or Mrs Rahn
Curriculum and Assessment Statements
Northallerton School & Sixth Form College
Grammar School Lane, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 1DD
Telephone: 01609 773340
Fax: 01609 770265
Enquiries can be addressed for the attention of Anna Wilson.
Should you require a paper copy of any or all of the information on this website, we will be happy to provide this free of charge.