- Art and Design
- ASDAN Award
- Business Studies GCSE
- Combined Science: Trilogy GCSE
- Core Physical Education
- Drama GCSE
- Engineering GCSE - DT
- English Language and Literature
- Food & Nutrition - DT
- French or Spanish
- Health and Social Care National Award
- Information Technology Technical Award
- Material Technology Technical Award - DT
- Music GCSE
- Physical Education & Sport
- PSHCRE (Core)
- Social & Religious Studies
- Years 7-9
Medicine in Britain c1250 to present.
The British sector of the Western Front, 1914 - 1918: injuries, treatment and the trenches.
Henry and his ministers
Superpower relations and the Cold War
Weimar and Nazi Germany 1918 - 1939
Examined in three exams, all taken at the end of Year 11.
Success in this subject allows students to progress on to Sixth Form A level or Applied A level courses at Northallerton School & Sixth Form College, having acquired useful skills such as the ability to select information to support an argument, to analyse and reason. Such skills are vital for Sixth Form courses or in employment. Many of our students progress to take the subject further in higher education.
Northallerton School & Sixth Form College